Back to Fleet

104 - WCG 104

Leyland Tiger Cub


  • Fleet Number: 104
  • Registration: WCG 104
  • Year: 1959
  • Chassis: Leyland Tiger Cub PSUC1/1
  • Engine: Leyland 0.375
  • Body: Weymann / MCW B45F

Acquired by James Freeman in 1981 from Enyon’s of Trimsaran, south Wales, 104 became the first vehicle in what was to become the FoKAB fleet.

104 was one of nine Tiger Cubs bought by King Alfred Motor Services, delivered in the last batch of three. It was repanelled and returned to King Alfred green and cream livery. It first appeared at an event in late 1981.

Image: 104 in the Broadway in 1996. James Freeman chats to driver the late Tom Cadman.